What a day today!
Finally, POA's over! I didn't even study for this test, shucks. Holiday mood totally took over, no "feel" to study at all. Zzzz. K, but its over already, no point pondering it now, its useless. Just blame my laziness. Laziness, seriously kills! So, after POA paper today, we wanted to watch movie, but looking at the time, it was like what? 10AM? We had limited choices of places to eat, cause its so early in the morning, not all shops are opened yet.
Walked to the bus stop, and Joyce&Jolyn departed us for their 二人世界, to a place extremely far from the East of Singapore. Wanted to eat at E-hub, but it was raining very heavily, so ate at White Sands, cause sheltered all the way. Ate at Cavanna, then sat there for quite a long time, cause we couldn't decide what to do. Seriously, I knew it, we have to attend a decision making course.
Qiu Yin they all were going PRP to cycle, so M&I wasn't sure whether to join them or not. Actually, we called Hui Min first, & Brena they all to ask, but they couldn't make it, cause HM has D&T practical. In the end, we went home and planned to meet Qiuyin they all later. In the end, I left house and while walking to the bus stop, it started to pour very heavily again. So, I ran back home and decided not to go cycling anymore.
Went back home, used the computer to obviously, you know what I would do right? Hahaha, I've been youtubing a lot, recently :D Wasted, tsk. Why wasn't I born in Taiwan? HAHAHA! Enough of dreaming, Sheryl!
K, so in the end we didn't go cycling with QY they all yeah? So..was msn-ing with Mindy online, cause instead of cycling, why not catch a movie yeah? Cause we both wanted to watch a movie. But..there wasn't any good timing, so no movie. In the end, M still wants to go cycling, so I gave Hui Min a call, and woohoo, she was on her way home already, and at first she thought that I asked her to go hiking. Hahah, her voice was very shocked! (:
In the end, met M&HM near their house there, and walked to PRP. Rent bicycles, 2hour $5, I think its worth it? Hahaha. In the end, we cycled for like half an hour, and sat and talk for 45mins, then cycled for another half an hour back to where we rented our bicycles(: Hahaha. Exercised yeah? :D
I'm leaving in half an hour time, to catch MFBBT! Woooohooooo!
Oh oh, going Ice Skating at Leisure Park with PINGPONG-ERS TOMORROWWWWWW! :D
Cheeros Peopeeps!